Our Top 3 Glass Electric Kettles Pick
|#1 Prestige||#2 Pigeon||#3 Inalsa|
|Buy on Amazon||Buy on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|
Do you love to drink tea or coffee a couple of times a day? Don’t worry, we got your back. Several brands have introduced durable glass electric kettle that will not only make you your favorite cup of tea or coffee but is also an aesthetic piece to accentuate your home décor. A glass kettle is popular among many coffee and tea lovers as it boils water fast without you needing to stand in front of a gas stove or induction. They bring speed, precision, convenience to the process of boiling water and are also easy to clean than the traditional kettles.
Glass Tea Kettle vs. Stovetop
Tea kettles are available in two types, and each of them has its own merits and demerits. Traditional stove kettles use an electric burner or gas to warm water. But the glass kettle for tea comes with an integrated heating component. Simply plug it into the socket and get warm water in a moment. The heating time of a glass electric kettle is almost half the time required by traditional stove kettles. Also, controlling the temperature of traditional stove kettles is impossible, but it is possible in glass kettles.
Glass tea kettle may be slightly expensive than the traditional stove kettles but doesn’t need any burner. With a glass tea kettle, you can prepare breakfast faster. However, everything widely depends on people’s choice, whether they like antique-looking stovetop kettles or the modern-looking glass electric kettle that can save time and space.
Buy Glass Kettles Online In India
Here’s the list of the seven best glass electric kettles in India 2020 for you. Go on and find out the best picks of the market.
1. 1.5L Prestige Electric Glass Kettle – PKGL
A modern kitchen needs contemporary-looking types of equipment like 1.5L Prestige Electric Glass Kettle-PKGL. The glass electric kettle stands out in the market for its modern looks and unique design. This product has a capacity of 1.5 liters to make coffee or tea for your entire family. The glass tea kettle comes with a single touch lid locking technology and is made from Borosilicate glass.
It comes with a unique 360-degree swivel base, which makes it easier to plug in the device. With attractive safety features like automatic cut-off and concealed elements, its users are also reviewed well for easy usage. The beautiful blue LED light turns on automatically when the machine starts boiling water.
- 1.5-liter capacity boils 3-5 cups of water
- 1-year warranty to cover all faults and repair
- Concealed heating elements to give better heating
- Single touch lid locking with an elegant handle
The first thing that glass kettle from Pigeon by Stovekraft Glass Electric Kettle will do is it will accentuate your home décor. With a 1.8 liter capacity, the glass electric kettle can brew coffee or tea for your entire family. It is a convenient and time-saving device. It is also a perfect size kettle for small tea parties at your house.
The glass kettle is made from premium quality and heat-resistant pyrex clear glass that can resist scuffing and scratching. Unlike other products available in the market, this device will last for years. The product comes with a beautiful LED light that informs when the machine starts working. The device is portable, handy, lightweight, and easy to store.
- 1.8 L convenient and time-saving product
- 360-deg cordless pirouette base for easy mobility
- Pyrex Clear Glass resists scratching and scuffing
- Blue LED notifies electric glass kettle is switched on
3. Inalsa Glass Tea Kettle PRISM-1500W Boro-Silicate Body
Super fast and super convenient are the phrases used by various users who have personally tried the glass electric kettle from Inalsa Electric Kettle PRISM-1500W Boro-Silicate body. This glass tea kettle can help you quickly prepare several cups of tea as the powerful kettle runs on 1500 watts and boils water in just two to three minutes.
Not just tea, but the machine can also make delicious cocoa and irresistible instant soups of all kinds. When it comes to serving tea, coffee, or soup from the kettle, you can grab the machine by holding the heat-resistant and non-slippery handles. The product also offers an extra-large capacity of about 1.8 liters when you plan to host a tea party with friends.
- Automatic shut-off and overheat protection for safety
- Made from the finest quality borosilicate glass resists scratch
- 360-degree cordless pirouette base allows free mobility
- Heat-resistant and non-slippery easy-grip handles
4. KENT 2000 W Electric Glass Kettle
With a capacity of 1.7 liters, the glass tea kettle from KENT 2000 W Electric Glass Kettle is sufficient to provide your entire family hot cups of water, tea, and coffee. You can brew up to 5 cups and make oatmeal for breakfast instantly. Designed with ultimate safety, this glass kettle for tea comes with a cool-touch handle and safe grip that protects your hands while pouring.
The body of the product is made with borosilicate glass, which enables a safer boiling process and outstanding visibility. The stainless steel concealed heating plate makes sure that there is zero contact between water and other electric parts. The 360 degrees rotating base allows you to remove the kettle from the base for enhancing mobility.
- Auto shut-off and LED Illumination Feature
- 360° cordless rotating base for easy mobility
- Capacity of 1.7 liters perfect for the entire family
- Cool-touch handle ensures a safe grip while pouring
5. Lifelong LLEK20 1.8 L Glass Electric Kettle
Kickstart your morning with a delicious cup of tea or coffee made with the smartest technology glass kettle from Lifelong LLEK20 1.8 L Glass Electric Kettle. This elegant glass electric kettle is designed to suit your kitchen décor. The lightweight grip of the glass kettle enables you to handle it easily by reducing the chance of accidental slippage.
The product assures the users by providing a 1-year warranty. Built with a large capacity, the machine can hold up to 1.8 liters of water. It is a highly recommended and convenient product when you want to make multiple cups of tea. The glass kettle is also a time-saving product as you don’t have to stand in front of it while the water is boiling.
- Assured product with one year warranty
- 1.8 L water capacity enables multiple teacups
- Concealed heating element for safety and convenience
- Dry boiling, auto shut-off, and over-heat protection
6. Glass Electric Kettle Hot Water Cordless
With attractive features like heat-resistant handles and auto shut-off, the glass kettle for tea from Glass Electric Kettle hot Water Cordless is a perfect addition to your kitchen. The extra-wide mouth helps you easily clean the inside of a glass tea kettle. The product can also be detached from the base for optimum convenience and mobility while serving.
With 1500 watt power boil technology, you can get hot water in just 2-3 minutes. If you want to drink something apart from tea, you can also prepare hot cocoa and instant soups in the kettle within minutes. The kettle has a large capacity and can hold up to 2 liters of water for boiling, and is equipped with concealed heating elements for safety.
- Concealed heating element for optimum safety
- 2 liter capacity for multiple teacups
- Long-lasting and finest quality Borosilicate glass
- Space-saving product with integrated cord storage
7. Green Kivvi 8896-18-TR Glass Electric Kettle
Prepare instant coffee and tea using a glass kettle from Green Kivvi 8896-18-TR Glass Electric Kettle. The high-quality glass electric kettle is durable, and lightweight enables you to carry it anywhere you want. With a 1.8-liter water capacity, you can make multiple cups of coffee and tea for your entire family.
The auto-cut off mode of the glass kettle stops boiling water after a couple of minutes. It also has cool-touch handles that prevent your hands from burning while pouring water into your cups. The product is equipped with a power indicator light that allows you to see when the water starts boiling. However, keep in mind to pat dry the product after cleaning the kettle.
- Transparent 1.8-liter water capacity glass kettle
- Elegant design with firm handles on the side
- Convenient, safe, fast boiling, and time-saving device
- Food-grade and high-quality glass body
Glass Electric Kettle Buying Guide – What To Look For?
There are things you need to consider so that you get the best glass kettle. Here’s a buying guide that will help you to get the best electric kettle for yourself.
The first and foremost thing that may come to your mind is the quality of the material used in constructing the unit. Most glass electric kettle is made from borosilicate glass, a high-quality glass that can resist both scratch and stain.
It is an essential factor you must consider before buying a glass tea kettle. For instance, if you want to sip onto your tea or coffee without waiting much, you should consider a glass kettle for tea with a 1500 watt base, which will boil water within five minutes or less.
Brewing your favorite coffee or tea becomes easier if your glass electric kettle is equipped with a built-in filter. Yes, now, with built-in filters, you can enjoy a finely brewed tea or coffee instantly. The built-in feature enables you to drink tea directly without straining it as the tea leaves get stuck inside the glass kettle.
No one loves to burn their hands while trying to pour a hot cup of tea into the cup. Thus, a glass tea kettle with handles can be helpful. All glass kettles come with cool-touch handles, making them easy to manoeuvre. So, you must check the glass kettle you choose has heat-resistant handles or not.
Why Should You Use Glass Kettles?
There are many reasons why you should use a glass kettle such as:-
- Superfast – Glass kettles are considerably faster and convenient to use. You can boil water in a glass electric kettle faster than boiling water in a microwave or stovetops. If you value time and want to get a hot cup of coffee or tea instantly, you should consider using a glass kettle as a priority.
- Easy to Use – Plug in your glass kettle for tea into the socket. Pour water in the container, and press the button to get piping hot water ready. All glass kettles come with temperature settings and other features that are quite intuitive to figure out.
- Energy-Efficient – Glass kettle for tea is an energy-efficient product. They are designed with auto shut-off technology, which can save a lot of money on your electric bills. Boiling water in a glass kettle also consumes less energy than boiling water in a traditional stove kettle or microwave.
Precautions To Consider While Using A Glass Kettle
- Amount of Water
Are you aware that boiling more water than needed can cause potential damage to the product? The answer is the heating element in your glass kettle needs to work hard and for an extended period to boil water, which affects the product’s lifespan. Thus, you should pour the exact quantity of water you need to ensure the application functions smoothly in the long run.
- Avoid Water Storage
This is another mistake that most people make. Keep in mind to pour out all the water from your glass kettle while unused. Storing water in your glass electric kettle can lead to limescale buildup that can cause potential damage to the appliance. However, if you empty your glass kettle and keep it pat dry, it will prevent limescale buildup, increasing the durability of the product.
Things You Can Prepare In The Glass Kettle Other Than Boiling Water:
A glass kettle is widely used for boiling water at homes and hotels. But, it can be used versatilely rather than just boiling water. You can use it for brewing coffee, tea and preparing dishes like oatmeal, noodles, etc. All you need to do is make certain changes to the procedure, and you are good to go.
To brew tea, you can add some tea leaves directly to the glass kettle for tea along with the water and allow it to boil. This way, your hot cup of tea will get automatically brewed. You can also brew coffee and green tea following the same procedure.
Glass Electric Kettle – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to clean a glass electric kettle?
- If you are wondering how to clean your glass electric kettle, you can follow the simple step. Take a lemon, slice it into equal parts, and squeeze the lemon juice inside the glass kettle. If your lemon is juicy, you may use half, and if not, use a complete lemon. Now, you can rub the leftover lemon on the outside and the lid of the glass kettle. Fill water and allow it to boil for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse and pat dry the kettle for next use.
2. How to descale a glass kettle?
- Limescale contains magnesium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate, and other forms of minerals. And when you see the minerals getting deposited on your glass kettle, you may feel annoyed. However, white vinegar is a natural descaling agent, which can be used. Thus, to descale, fill your glass electric kettle with equal parts of cold water and vinegar and then boil. Allow the solution to sit overnight, then empty the container and use it as usual.
3. Are glass kettles better than plastic?
- Yes, a glass kettle is better than a plastic kettle. Glass kettles are very stylish and modern. It can suit your home décor better than a plastic kettle. They are made from high-quality borosilicate glass, which is safer than boiling water in a plastic kettle. Glass kettle is easier to clean as they are transparent. So you see the buildup inside more clearly than plastic ones. Moreover, you can monitor the water levels in glass kettles better than plastic kettles.
4. Are glass kettles safe to drink boiled water from?
- As per various sources, drinking boiled water from a glass kettle is found safe. Boiled water has several benefits, and using a glass electric kettle can help you get those benefits as it kills all the bacteria, viruses, and other germs present in the tap water. Moreover, drinking boiled water from a borosilicate glass kettle is free from BPA and other harmful chemicals. Keep in mind to clean your kettle at regular intervals to prevent scaling.
Glass Kettle for Every House
We often look at the discount and price of the products. However, the glass kettles we have listed are highly affordable and made from high-quality borosilicate glass. A glass kettle is perfect for one’s house who is dealing with the hustles and bustles of life but is still a tea or coffee lover. These convenient products are easy to use, maintain, and store.